30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
On all Services and Unused Software
Upon your intent of purchase of products and or services from Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service you will have to sign the purchase agreement document, contents of which are described as following. A sale is deemed as complete only after receiving your signed agreement through online certified document signature service provider such as docusign in the event of services. All other products you agree to the terms and conditions upon the checkout.
Terms of Purchase Agreement
By signing below, You understand and accept the terms and conditions set forth herein. These terms and conditions govern the relationship between You (“Client”) and Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service.
1. The Agreement: By signing this Agreement you certify that you have carefully read and understood the terms and conditions that follow. By making a purchase of products and or services through our online website portals and or with any of our agents and partners directly or indirectly, over the phone and or online, you accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Payment: Upon signing this document you accept to provide a payment method to which a debit amount in US dollars will be charged depending on the products and or services you purchased. The amount paid through your payment method will show a charge from Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service on your credit card/bank statement.
3. Product and Services: Upon confirmation of the receipt of the payment, the products and or services purchased will be provided usually within 1 to 24 hours. All software product licenses take up to 24 hours to be emailed, activated and or installed.
4. Refund: We provide a 30 days MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
All unused software products returned within 30 days of the purchase in its original form are refundable. The refund will be issued after the verification of the product being returned is unused and in its original form confirmed by our software development team. All used software licenses are non-refundable
We provide a 100% refund guarantee on all software custom programming services. If you are not satisfied with the programming services provided to you, you must provide us a notice of intent by calling our toll free number 1888-800-2311 or send us a message through our web portal at wwwsiliconvalleytech.com
Upon receiving your notice of intent, one of our engineering team members will contact you to resolve your issue within 24 hours. Should we fail to resolve your issue to your satisfaction, we will refund your entire services product purchase amount within 3 days.
Please note there is no refund full or partial after the 30 days guarantee period expiration.
In the event of customer failing to follow the proper procedure and guidelines for refund and or files a charge back within the 30 days money back guarantee period, the 30 days money back guarantee will be terminated at will by Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service.
5. Indemnify: Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service and its directors, officers, employees, agents, stockholders, affiliates, and suppliers from and against all allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) which arise out of, relate to or result from any unintentional error and or omission of Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service and or customer or natural characteristics of the product and services in the case of such event. Customer acknowledges that he has clearly understood policy and procedures stated in this agreement.
1) INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE: Silicon Valley Technology Sales &Service the sole owner of the information collected through the web site/phone/e-mail. We will not sell or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy. Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service collects information from the users at several different points through our toolbar.
a) Personal Information: We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. In order to use the Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service website user must first complete the registration form. During registration user is required to give user contact information (such as First and Last name, E-mail address, Physical address, Phone number(s), Personal identifier etc.). Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service will use your contact details to contact you regarding the product and/or services you have requested.
a)The user (You) hereby give consent to receive auto dialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls (This includes re-registration/renewal notifications, special offers, and surveys on improving our service) from or on behalf of Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service at the telephone number provided, including their wireless number, if applicable. The user (You) understands that consent is not a condition of purchase.
b) Payment Information: If user registers to use the Service provided by Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service we will collect credit card information, and other payment information necessary to complete a payment from user. Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service may use a third party such as payment processors, banks etc. to process and verify credit cards for billing purposes. This requires us to share user name, credit card number, expiration date and billing address with the credit card processing company over a secured encrypted protocol data stream. When processing a payment transaction, Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service and will also obtain information regarding the amount of the payment and other transaction data. We may transfer or disclose this payment information to a third party such as payment processors, Banks etc. only to the extent necessary in order to complete the payment processing. WE DO NOT STORE CUSTOMER PAYMENT DATA IN ANY FORM OR SHAPE.
c) Computer System Information:
i) Subscriber Computer: We may also ask for information related to your computer. This may include: information about the date of purchase of your computer, type of computer, identification number of your computer, make and model of your computer and/or any computer hardware, software or peripherals attached to it, condition of the computer, system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations, and other programming purpose for which you have made the purchase of product or service from Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service. Generally, this information is required to provide you the services you purchase.
ii) Remote Access: While requesting computer programming services we may request taking control of your computer remotely. Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service uses skilled computer professional and qualified tools which allow user to grant control of user computer to an Expert remotely over the Internet, so that the Expert can provide software products and services you have purchased. Experts are not allowed to use the Remote Access software until and unless they have received adequate training in its use, and user have consented to grant control. In addition, Experts will not use Remote Access tools to obtain confidential or sensitive information stored on user computer or network, deliberately destroy information on user computer or network, or cause user to experience system problems.
d) Live Help Session Records: Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service reserve the right to monitor on-line and off-line sessions between user and a expert providing requested services to the customer for quality control of the Service provided to the Customer by such expert. In addition, we may record on-line and off-line sessions conducted on the Web site for user reference and to assist in resolution of disputes and/or potential complaints. The session records will also be used to improve the Service, build a support knowledge base, and/or conduct internal quality control research. Session record data will not be correlated with personally identifiable data about individual customers.
e) Cookies: A cookie is a message given to a Web browser by a Web server. The browser stores the message in a text file. The main purpose of cookies is to identify users and possibly prepare customized Web pages for them. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site and cannot infringe the privacy of our customers.
f) Log Files: We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site and track software performance. such log files are deleted once the products and services delivery is completed.
g) Sharing: We will NOT share any information about our customers with anyone outside Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service for any reason or purpose.
h) Surveys & Contests : From time-to-time you may receive an email survey requests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our products and services provided by Silicon Valley Technology Sales & Service.
i) Children’s Online Policy: No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13. Consistent with the Children’s Online privacy Protection Act, we do not collect or maintain information at our website from or sell products to those we actually know are under the age of 13. Please ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using our services if you are under the age of 13.
2) SECURITY: This Web site takes every precaution to protect information of users. When user submits sensitive information via the Web site, user information is protected both on-line and off-line. When our registration form asks User to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), the information is encrypted and is protected with the best of the encryption software such as SSL. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information off-line. All of our user information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is either purged in a timely manner or stored in highly restricted and encrypted data storage. All our employees and consultants are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices from time to time, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customer's information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment. In situations that are required by law, we may disclose some information about a particular user or users to law enforcement agencies if required by the law.
a) Special Offers: We may send all new members a welcoming e-mail to verify password and login credentials. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and newsletters.
b) Correction/Updating Personal Information: If User personally identifiable information changes or if User no longer desire the Service, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove User personal data provided to us.
d) Opt-out Provision: Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by emailing us.
For any questions about the the disclosure document on our Web site, user can e-mail us using contact us page or directly email us at Customerservice@SiliconValleyTech.com